Sunday, March 13, 2011

Is it True? Have I Possibly Broke Through?

I have been on a Plateau with my weight loss for six weeks, that was until this week, Yeah!!!!! Ready for the secret? I changed on thing. When I drink my protein shake. A couple of weeks ago I had a student share with me the struggles she was having with a plateau until she saw the recommendation on Dr. Oz. She used to drink her protein in the late afternoon before she worked out, the same time I would drink mine. She now drinks it very first thing in the morning and it worked! Her plateau is broken. This last week I decided to give it a try. I made sure I had my blender and ingredients ready the night before so it was easy. I'm happy to report a three pound weight loss!!! I'm not sure why it works, but it was a way to trick my body for the time being. Dare to share! Thank you Kathy!

No comments:

Post a Comment