Sunday, February 13, 2011

Oh My Gosh That's My Shadow?

So Sad I have been behind on my blogging. I am adjusting to my crazy new schedule. I am blessed to add more classes and even turn down some recent opportunities. I never thought I would be doing any of this a year ago. My life has changed!!

Today was the first day in a LONG time we have had sunshine! Oh, how I have missed it. Anyway, I was walking out of Costco and saw my shadow. I guess I haven't seen it in a while. I had to take a second glance at it because for a moment I didn't think it was mine. I look in the mirror everyday and I have seen changes, I feel it in my clothes and know I am wearing smaller sizes, but my shadow really almost made me cry. It was a shadow I haven't seen in 15 years.

As I struggle with these last pounds and become a little overwhelmed by my crazy schedule, I am so thankful that God sent me my shadow to remind me of my past, my present and my amazing future. Press on friends!!!

9 comments:

  1. i toooooold youuuuu
    ;)
    You're hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your class Saturday and absolutely LOVE YOU !!!! Can't wait to lose weight with you !!!!! See you Monday at Zumba ! Kari Gordon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Kari, that made my day! FYI, no class tonight at elevated Fitness. Gym is taking tonight off for Valentine's Day. I will be there Friday morning @ 5:30 am and again for another free class Sat. Morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, I just wanted to tell you what an inspiration you are to me. You are such a kind spirit and I'm so very glad that you have come into my life. You deserve every happiness you receive =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I realized you may not be certain on who "Brandi" was, so I wanted to clarify, I'm so glad that Gary met you...lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brandi, of course I knew it was you! You are so awesome, and your family has blessed me so much. I love having you in class and seeing how motivated you are! Now I have to go and watch that movie Gary let me borrow, so I will shed my water bottle ways! Lol

    ReplyDelete